Sunday 16 October 2011

Brooches - Polkadot Collection NEW!

I have not been the best of health lately. Been down with a blocked nose and cough (that spits up icky green goop). Needed something colourful to cheer me up. I have decided to start adding fun brooches to the Accessories section of my shops. I have made these from fabric scraps generously donated by a dear crafty friend, Su of AliceLoves. It is completed with a felt backing and of course, comes with a pin so you can wear it on your jacket, bag or wherever that you desire

Circle of Three

Polka dot Hearts

No Ordinary Mushroom

All brooches will be available at my ETSY and MADEIT shop. Grab one now and you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments from my readers. Let me know what you think. Thanks :)