Monday 28 November 2011

Time to Get Organised

I need a new plan. I need to get my life organised. Juggling my never-ending role as a wife, mum, indie business owner and part time Payroll Officer, it is getting harder to stay on top of things. I must admit that my craft nook at home is like natural disaster with new projects and customer orders all over the place. I have also begun to start new ventures such as blogging on my own page or being guest bloggers, creating tutorials as well as submitting my writings to zines. Oh did I mention that I plan to overcome my sewing machine phobia by sewing my very first dress? Looks like it is going to be an adventurous journey in the coming new year.

Found some gorgeous planners which should help me start the New Year with gusto

Handmade Planners

2012 Weekly Planner - Choose Your Cover (Typography)
2012 Slimline Planner/Diary - Cream Floral

Not Handmade but still gorgeous

FRANKIE 2012 Daily Journal
Love in Paris Diary Notebook - Blue

Do you have a favourite planner or diary that you purchased recently and will like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments from my readers. Let me know what you think. Thanks :)