Thursday 13 October 2011

Featured on Madeit's Front page today


As you know I have a shop selling earrings, cufflinks and other felt cuties at Madeit (our Australian handmade website). I woke up this morning and was surprised to see my red starry earrings featured among the other great finds. 

Petite Red Star Earrings by RainbowLollies


Madeit has a red hot theme going on today and there sure were a lot of handmade goodies to spoil yourself. Here are some of my top picks

Red Bird Dot Wrap Skirt by DoraRuby


Red corduroy pants by BlackEyedSusie

Ruby Red cot/toddler bed Quilt set by aLittleBird

Tiny Garland in a Box Hearts Pink by 3GIRLSandagoat

Ok now go and paint the town RED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments from my readers. Let me know what you think. Thanks :)