Sunday 8 January 2012

Photography that makes you go YUM....

I may not be a professional photographer but I do try my best to take decent photos of the items I sell. As we know that one of the cons of online selling is that your buyer cannot touch, smell or feel your product before deciding if it is worthwhile parting money. That's where the saying "pictures are worth more than a thousand words" comes to play.

Was just browsing on Etsy (one of my favourite pastimes, next to Madeit, of course) and just randomly searching for food photographs that will tempt the tastebuds. Below are a few that sure made my mouth water!

Cherries by TheLeftBank
Mini cupcakes by Bunderful
Baguette by ShawnaCameron
Sushi plate by dmimage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments from my readers. Let me know what you think. Thanks :)