Tuesday 28 February 2012

Washi tape for home decor

I do not ... I repeat.. do not need another excuse to buy any more craft supplies. But my, oh my, I found this washi tape craft tutorial on Jessica's blog How About Orange and I am completely bowled over how a simple decorative tape can turn an ordinary kitchen ceramics into something that you see in designer stores. These will probably last until the next wash but hey.. they sure look good when you are setting them out at your next tea party.

Read on at your own risk. Full tutorial instructions are here

 

Washi tape supplies are widely available on Etsy (make sure you get the authentic Japanese ones to avoid disappointment). Now go forth and decorate your boring milk jug (while I am off to purchase my latest craft stash)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments from my readers. Let me know what you think. Thanks :)